Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Task of the week



Today I (Vicki) start on a mission...

I am producing an illustration made in 3D from paper to use in a promotional campaign for one of our nicer clients. It's on an online music theme.

Due to 'no budget', 'needed by the end of the month', I am embarking on this task myself, going into it with my usual, slightly foolish attitude of 'I can do that'.

So I started at 8 this morning armed with a selection of coloured paper, scalpels, glue, tape, and music to make and do by and it seems to have started well, if a little slow but I reckon I'm getting the hang of it now. I'm not sure if I'll be still feeling so positive when it comes to making the headphones.

Cups of tea so far: 2
Biscuits: 3 chocolate fingers
Music to make and do by:
Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of This Country
The Concretes - The Concretes
Britta Persson - Kill Hollywood Me
(I hadn't set out on a Swedish theme but it suits the mood).

No comments: